Riding Mountain Triathlon/Duathlon 2023 Registration
The Riding Mountain Triathlon is sanctioned by Triathlon Manitoba and follows their minimum age requirements. An athlete’s age is determined by their age as of December 31, of the current year.
Age requirements per event are:
- Olympic Triathlon – 18 years of age +
- Sprint Tri & Du – 16 years of age +
- Super Sprint - 12* years of age +
(All athletes 12-15 must be proficient swimmers and training in certified triathlon or swimming programs to be allowed to compete as you will be in very deep water and on busy Hwy's)
- Relay participants – 14 years of age +
**Please note: There are no exceptions to these age restrictions.**
Clear lake holds up to its name with a
spectacular swim course in crystal clear water!
- Olympic Triathlon / AquiabikeStarting at $1602 Person Relay - $115 each3 Person Relay - $110 each
- Sprint Tri / Duathlon / AquiabikeStarting at $1402 Person Relay - $90 each3 person Relay - $80 each
- SUPER SprintStarting at $85
- Olympic Triathlon / AquiabikeStarting at $1902 Person Relay - $130 each3 Person Relay - $120 each
- Sprint Tri / Duathlon / AquiabikeStarting at $1602 Person Relay - $100 each3 Person Relay - $90 each
- SUPER SprintStarting at $100
Make sure you bring your wetsuit as we had a late
spring and most likeley it will be a manditory swim
Race Gear for Riding Mountain Triathlon
All athletes must be members of a Canadian Triathlon Association to compete in any of the race events If you do not have an annual membership, you must purchase a one-day Manitoba Triathlon Association membership for $20.00 with your registration (including relay team members).
No refunds will be given as most of the race expenses are incurred well before the race starts.
Race distance changes, e.g. "Olympic distance to Sprint distance and vice versa are allowed provided space is available in that race distance.
Note: There will be a $10.00 charge for changing events after registration.
ALL ENTRIES ARE NON-REFUNDABLE, NON-TRANSFERABLE, AND NON-DEFERRABLE UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
For more information please contact the Riding Mountain Triathlon Race Director.
NOTE: ON-LINE Registration only accepted.
Online registration ends Thursday, August 11 2022 @ 23:59 CDT.
REGISTRATION ENDS THURSDAY, AUGUST 11 2022 @ 23:59 CDT.
The Race Director and Triathlon MB Officials reserve the right to cancel or modify the event due to unfavourable conditions. Registration fees are not refundable in the event of cancellation due to “Acts of God”.